1. Collection of Personal Data
Personal data is collected directly from users when they register using the contact form.
We process personal data through our contact form for the following purposes:
- to manage and send emails or newsletters, along with direct marketing, to users who have given their consent;
- to manage, process and reply to questions, requests and enquiries from users;
- to manage and process requests to access, rectify or erase data, object to, or limit, processing.
3. Accuracy and Updating of Data
Users providing information must ensure that such information is accurate and updated. By validating the form, users represent and warrant that they have read and understood this Policy and agree to comply with its terms.
The personal data we collect will not be transferred to third parties for commercial purposes in any circumstances whatsoever. However, it may be transferred to technical providers involved in the achievement of the purposes stated above.
5. Data Retention Periods
Your personal data will be retained and used for the period of time provided for by the applicable legislation and/or norm.
Accordingly, the personal data collected will be erased whenever one of the following events occurs:
- expiry of the retention period;
- exercise of the right to erase by a user in accordance with the applicable regulations and the procedures set out in Clause 7 below.
6. Confidentiality and Integrity
We implement the security measures required to protect the confidentiality and integrity of the personal data we process.
However, we cannot guarantee that those measures will completely prevent any disclosure of personal data and we may not be held liable for any security breach, in particular in cases involving fraudulent behaviour by a third party or where the security breach was caused by the user.
We do not intend to transfer personal data to countries that do not provide an adequate level of protection, as defined in the legislation in force.
7. Right of Access, Right to Rectification and Erasure and Right to Object to, or Limit, Processing
Pursuant to the applicable regulations, users have the right to request access to or the rectification or erasure of the personal data we process and the right to restrict the processing of that data. Users may also object to the processing of their personal data for direct marketing purposes.
Users may exercise those rights at any time, without any explanations as to the reasons why, using the contact form on our website or by sending their request to URGOTECH – Customer Excellence Department, 15, avenue d’Iena, 75116, Paris, France, enclosing proof of their identity.